[SECC] Silent Key, Archie McKay, K4GA, 3/31/05

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 1 12:36:51 EST 2005

John,

Sorry to hear about Archie's death. I did not know him that well but I think I might of met him once at a
SECC club meeting.  He was active in the club - both operating and on the reflector. it's sad to hear
about the death's of our fellow contest friends lately like W7RM  etc...  I just found out from K8AZ today
that Bruce,W8GN, who I knew from MRRC passed away yesterday - he was only 49 years old. That
puts things in perspective considering I am in my early 40's. I really makes you think about what's really important in life....  Please pass our condolences to Archie's family....

Jeff