[SECC] W4AN

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 4 12:17:31 EDT 2005

Here is what the ARRL website says:

Club Station Licenses

This section must be signed by the club license trustee and by another responsible club official. The trustee must hold an FCC issued amateur license of any class except Novice. The responsible club official must be an officer of the club. He or she MUST NOT be the same person as the club license trustee.

 A club station license grant. A club station license grant may be held only by the person who is the license trustee designated by an officer of the club. The trustee must be a person who holds an Amateur Extra, Advanced, General, Technician Plus, or Technician operator license grant. The club must be composed of at least four persons and must have a name, a document of organization, management, and a primary purpose devoted to amateur service activities consistent with this part.

It doesn't mention anything about the license class of the trustee other than they have to be above a novice license.. I was under the impression that the club call would have the same privleges as the trustee ???

Jeff