[SECC] GQP Rover Plans Updated

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 12:29:05 EDT 2005

As of Monday noon, April 4th, all Rover Plans are on the GQP web page.
KU8E's plans were the last entry.
I will post news each day around noon until the party.

Get your plans in here or to mrcne4s at attglobal.net for posting.

I spent the morning working on my mobile, but if it does not work out, I will certainly be operating from the home station.

This is another call for Y'all to fire up and work the GQP.
HP, LP, QRP, SO etc... find your niche and wail on it.
Or just loaf along and enjoy, but get in the fun.
These contests/parties are a very sustaining activity for our hobby.

Party ON!

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.