[SECC] W4AN

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Mon Apr 4 12:51:31 EDT 2005

Here's my take:

1. A station is CLASSIFIED as a CLUB.

2. An operator who operates a stn may operate within the privileges of
his/her license CLASS (Novice, Extra, etc) or the privileges of the
control operator who is present.

This "rule" has not changed since my Novice days (1958). Please let me
know asap if it has. I haven't read the regulations for many, many years
when I was a club stn trustee (circa 70's).

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA