[SECC] [SEDXC] K4GA

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 5 18:25:57 EDT 2005

Man there is an understatement if I ever heard one.  The FCC and the ARRL
are corrupt.  Believe me folks it ain't just in callsign stuff either.

How about RH pulling people out of the database with NO LEGAL GROUNDS AT
ALL?

Or how about ARRL AND FCC FLAT REFUSING to follow the rules regarding power
line noise?

Corrupt is a nice word compaired to what contempt I hold both organizations
in now.

Dan/W4NTI