[SECC] GA QSO Party

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 7 21:16:40 EDT 2005

OK guys....here it is.....ALABAMA WILL BE ACTIVE IN THE GAQP....

Since I KNOW it is useless trying on 20-10 with other than well equiped base stations with scatter I will concentrate my efforts on 40 during the day and 75/80 at night.

I will be running TWO rigs and be on both phone and cw freqs.  However I tend to prefere CW.

I may not be the ONLY Alabama station on,  but I will be there.  SO the only thing ASK is Please do so also.

I want to support the SECC and since I am unable to do a rover this is the best I can do.

If I CQ I will be up/down on the recommended frequencies in order to keep them clear for you guys.

73

Dan/W4NTI   ALABAMA