[SECC] K4AQ GQP Operating Plan Revision #1

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Fri Apr 8 00:36:04 EDT 2005

Based on Paul's (N4PN) info, I will replace HALL and GWINNETT counties
in my original plan with BARROW and JACKSON counties.

Therefore, this is K4AQ's Operating Plan Revision #1:

Saturday
========

1. Rockdale (I-20 Exit 78 Conyers rest stop)
2. Walton (Walton State Fish Hatchery, I-20/US-278)
3. Morgan (I-20 rest stop)

   NOTE: I plan to work counties in the order listed.

Sunday
======

4. Barrow (probably Fort Yargo State Park, Winder)
5. Jackson (Location TBD...I am open for suggestions)

   NOTE: I may work decide to work Jackson first and end GQP in Barrow.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA