[SECC] First GQP Log from K0RI

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 08:08:24 EDT 2005

K0RI has sent his Log and Summary for SOAB from Grand Mesa, CO.
I won't post others, but his single day QRP effort looks pretty good

Since Larry was the first Log in, He gets the honor of publication.

Call used: K0RI Location: CO

Category: Single Op All Band Mode: MIXED Power: QRP

Callsign of Operator(s):

Exchanged Information: K0RI RST CO

Hours of Operation: 07:35

TOTAL   59 118     29 29

( 147 ) QSO points X ( 69 ) Multipliers = 10,143 points

Club or Team Name: GRAND MESA CONTESTERS OF CO

TNX to Dan for his Operations and Halftime Observations from the Rare enclave of Alabama.

My efforts were in Douglas, Paulding, and Fulton Counties.  20M ssb only, LP.  Slow going for a while, band seemed poor until late afternoon... could have been my RX situation though.

Rex, K7QQ admonishes John, K4BAI go get to work and be active. (20M SBB Chat)> He also gave me "what for" for not having CW capability... Guilty, but I will get that part done next time.

Heard and worked many GA stations, Thanks to those guys.  Today My route is Cherokee, Bartow, and home to Cobb to finish.

Party on!

Mike, NE4S

73

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.