[SECC] GQP K4EA SOHP

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Sun Apr 10 22:30:42 EDT 2005

Another successful GQP! Great activity.  15 and 20 were my big bands.
Good 15M opening to Europe on Sunday, and a nice surprise from VU2XO who
was S9+.  Congratulations to NF4A who worked me on all bands and modes.
Honorable mention goes to K7QQ who only missed me on 80ph.  Also work
N6MU on 10 thru 40 with a vertical (he had no 80 antenna). Did anyone
work ME or LA? I missed those.

Neal, K4EA

GEORGIA QSO PARTY

Call Used                   : K4EA
Last County/City Ran        : CHER
Callsign(s) of Operators(s) : K4EA
Entry Class                 : Single Operator
Power Level                 : High (over 150w)

BAND   CW     PH     MULTS
==========================
80       60      10      2
40      128      58     42
20      122     192     35
15       61     251     17
10        7      31      0

Contact Points:   CW(378 * 2) + PH(542 * 1) = 1298
Multipliers = 96 States/Provinces (43 cw + 53 ph)
Claimed Score:  124,608

MULTIPLIERS WORKED:

 CT  MA  NH  RI  VT  NY  NJ  DE MDC  PA  AL
 FL  GA  KY  NC  SC  TN  VA  AR  MS  NM  OK
 TX  CA  HI  AZ  ID  MT  NV  OR  UT  WA  WY
 AK  MI  OH  WV  IL  IN  WI  CO  IA  KS  MN
 MO  NE  ND  SD  NS PEI  QC  ON  AB  BC  NW