[SECC] GQP rules

N6MU1@aol.com N6MU1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 19:21:01 EDT 2005

Two cents from the left coast. I emphatically agree with K4BAI about not
allowing the GQP to become a local area 40/80 contest during the day where GA
stations can work GA counties. This has always been one of my pet peeves. All that
does is eliminate any chance for a western station to do well. Prime examples
are PA and MI but they were smart enough to offer a plaque for top
Pacific/Mountain Time Zone score which keeps guys like me interested in playing.
Otherwise, forget about it. 73...

John, N6MU