[SECC] GQP rules

SavageBR@aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 19:27:01 EDT 2005

I think the rules are fine the way they are. I enjoyed the Party operating
SO QRP, CW. Activity was much better than last year. In my opinion, that was
because it was not Easter Sunday.

In future years, I strongly suggest the specific date be adjusted to  exclude
Easter Sunday. To all those who say it does not matter, compare the  number
of logs submitted this year with the number submitted last year. And,  note
that the FL QSP had over 700 logs submitted last year.

Many thanks to all who made this year a great party.

Bruce,  AA4Z