[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Schulz Jonathan jonathan.schulz at siemens.com
Wed Apr 13 18:42:56 EDT 2005

Nice job guys! Being close to the top is a strong motivator. SMC placed 2nd
in the Unlimited Category (thoroughly trounced by the imaginative & highly
motivated NCCC Guys). They were motivated after we beat them 3 years
running.

Do I understand Ed's call for temp change as you would have one circle for
CW and a different circle for the SSB weekend? I highly doubt that would fly
ethics wise.

Congratulations on a good showing, will always be glad to give out whatever
section I am working from to all my Southern friends

73
Jon
K9JS