[SECC] Circle

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 15 15:14:54 EDT 2005

Lee Hiers wrote:
snipped
> 2 - it has the potential to alienate members near the edge of the
> circle who may be able to participate for the club one week, but not
> the next - that's a negative.

Just for information, only 3 full members are affected by this, and
the distance between 2 is less than 6 miles. And quite clearly, in
past operations, the member who was in the original circle is always
asked first, or volunteers the information. The circle is NEVER
changed without his consent. On the other hand, I rather like having
W4BQF (#3) in play when others are not.

K4AQ's circles clearly shows this.

73
Ed