[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Fri Apr 15 16:00:43 EDT 2005

<<And I really wish some of you would learn to READ before you
<<criticize.

<<Especially nuckleheads who are not members of this Club. And as far as
<<his comments that he operates 5 or 6 times a year here, ARRL rules are
<<quite clear that you must be a FULL member of the Club for a club
<<score to be submitted.

<<Growl
<<Ed

The week started out on a positive note with regards to our success in last years Sweepstakes. It has gone downhill since. The above comments were rude and unnecessary. I didn't vote on the circle issue because I had mixed feelings about it. It has turned out to be nothing but trouble. I think the group had good intentions allowing people near our circle to participate when feasible. The result has been upsetting people near the circle both in and out of the normal circle. If I had to do it over I would vote against this proposal.

Gordon N4LR