[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 16 16:59:30 EDT 2005

OK, I will be out of town and likely off e-mail on the eighth day,
Sunday, April 24.  Therefore, I will announce the results of the voting
on April 25, Monday.

On another subject, we do need to have an election meeting at the
Atlanta hamfest, so I agree with K4EA's recent message about that.

Mr. President, please announce the meeting when the details of the
hamfest are known.  Also, please review the Const & By-laws.  I think
that someone said recently that they contain some specific provisions
regarding nominees and elections and I haven't reviewed them in years.
Many thanks.

73,

John, K4BAI
VP, SECC.