[SECC] GQP Plaques

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Tue Apr 19 09:10:12 EDT 2005

This year, 2005 is the fifth year I will have handled the plaques for the
GQP and it is time to let someone else in on the fun.  I will not be
responsible for the GQP plaques for the 2006 contest.  So, who wants to
volunteer and bask in the glory of being the GQP plaque honcho?

Duties include:
1. Ensure you have an up-to-date list of plaques being offered.
2. Ensure you have sponsors for all plaques being offered.
3. Collect money from the sponsors.
4. Give plaque info to the plaque company.
5. Check the proof they will send you.
6. Pick up DX plaques and mail them. (Plaque co. mails the domestic plaques.)
7. Pay the plaque co.

Not a whole lot to it but it does take a bit of time.

I'll pass along contact info, etc. to whoever volunteers.

73,

Jay, K4OGG