[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 12:40:03 EDT 2005

If there was an interest in a SECC club FD I could look in something down here by Calloway Gardens.
The FDR State Park has some cottages on top of a nice hill nearby but I checked and you have
to reserve them for a minimum of 5 days during the Summer. I think the Columbus ARC has operated from the hilltop before so maybe K4BAI could inquire how to get permission or I could drive up to the ranger station and ask ??? It's a nice location. You can see Columbus, which is 25 miles
away from up on the ridge...

Jeff