[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 23:02:40 EDT 2005

> >Every member should have an equal opportunity to request and use the
> >club call. Adding a weight factor (to a request) adds a lot of "what if"
> >into the selection process. Heck, we may end up spending more manhours
> >debating, I mean "discussing" an issue than the operating time of the
> >contester(s). That's a lousy ROI (return on investment).
> >There is no reason why "first come, first serve" will not work. All it
> >takes is some planning and doing (aka action, instead of talk).

> >Matt Lee, K4AQ

Matt has done a very good job of describing the club rules "draft".
The only exception ( and this will be up to a vote ) is that the
Rovers in GQP get first priority. And there's a little subsection on
that. If a rover has used the call in the previous year,
he will be second in line to that of a "new" rover.

73
Ed