[SECC] Fw: Re: [3830] GaQP W6IZT/4 Single Op HP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:15:48 EDT 2005

HI  Gregg,
I have your log, and claimed score, and have attibuted the club credit to SEDXC as was in the Cabrillo log, in header, which you sent.
It is a big log, thanks for the very nice effort.
I did call you several times from the mobile, on 20M, but the propagation Gods did not approve.
Welcome to the the fun, join SECC as a contester, you will excel.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Greg Richard <k4no at mchsi.com> wrote:
Email from W6IZT.