[SECC] A Few Thoughts

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 1 20:51:31 EDT 2005

Good letter, Hal.

But for a family reunion, I'd be in there with the rest of the bunch in
the NAQP this weekend.  I really like that one.

You can count on me in the CW SS.  It takes more than a reunion for me
to miss it.   I'm hoping that we can get a good turn out for the SS just
like we did in the California QP last year; which by the way, we ought
to try for again this year.

Kent, AE4Y