[SECC] GQP Final Scores on Web

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Aug 15 22:55:29 EDT 2005

Mike,

Congrats. That was very well done. I think it is very important to
have contest scores published as soon as possible so everyone can
find out how they faired. I'm sure you went through a lot of agony in
getting the scoring process worked out and thank you for doing that.
I look forward to the next GQP.

73,

Tom - W4BQF