[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 17 10:34:28 EDT 2005

1.  NCCC 8/12 Thursday NS Sprint
K4BAI   45  12   540  .5 hr.  LP  SO2R
N4PN    30  15   450  .5      LP

2.  MDC QSO Party
K4BAI   24  10 1,230 1:37     SOHP

3.  WAEDC CW
Call   QSOs  QTCs  Mults  Score    Category   Time
N4PN   692   692   117    417,968  SOHP       27
K4BAI  462   460    81    175,180  SOHP       23:56
KU8E   133   132    54     38,955  SOLP        8
KR4M    48    40    79*     6,952  SOHP        4       SC
AE4Y    52    40    63*     5,796  SOLP       ~3

Duren and Kent's multiplier totals are inflated.  I believe their
software counted the multiplier factor on the low bands and reported the
countries already multiplied with the factor.  The scores are probably
accurate otherwise.

This weekend will bring the NAQP SSB.  Even though we didn't get up SECC
teams, I hope everyone will operate as much as possible so that our
multipliers aren't too rare for everyone else.  This is a fun contest.
We should have two major M/2 stations on from SECC, WW4LL and W4AN at NQ4I.

Also, remember the Flying Pigs QRP Sprint on Sunday night local time.  I
should return in time for that one.

The SARTG WW RTTY Contest runs 00-08Z and 16-24Z Sat and 08-16Z Sun.
http://www.sartg.com/contest/wwrule.htm.

The once-popular NJ QSO Party runs 20Z Sat to 07Z Sun, and 13Z Sun to
02Z Mon.  Exchange:  Serial # plus SPC or NJ county.  So, if a NJ
station in NAQP SSB wants a serial # from you, give him one and take
his.  K2VOA is always doing this and a few others besides.
http://www.qsl.net/w2rj/index.html.

Hope everyone has a good week and weekend and a lot of QSOs. Please try
to get your claimed scores in to me by Wednesday.  I will post them
Thursday, since I will be out of town for a court trip Tuesday and
Wednesday.  I will be in touch by e-mail on Tuesday evening, but I don't
like to summarize claimed scores from the laptop because the laptop
doesn't keep the columns straight like the desk top seems to.

73,

John, K4BAI.