[SECC] Rules Change for GQP 2006

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 29 09:46:42 EDT 2005

I think we should include a rule like the KY QSO Party has.  More and
more stations are using remote transmitters.  There has been some
discussion on cq-contest and it doesn't seem that it is yet clear to
everyone that the section sent should be the location of the
transmitter/antenna and not necessarily the location of the operator.
KY had a rule that expressly addressed it with an illustration:  the
operator is in one state and he uses a remote transceiver antenna in
another.  He competes and sends the exchange of the transciever/antenna
location.

73,

John, K4BAI.