[SECC] WWL

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Wed Aug 31 09:41:07 EDT 2005

I listened a little on the way home last night. Couldn't hear them coming in to work this morning..
You can watch wwl at www.wwltv.com also the main local station on the Mississippi cost is wlox. They are not far from the beach. If you hear news reports referencing the railroad tracks they are just south of the tracks. You can get Mississippi info at www.wlox.com. The gulfport - biloxi paper is the Daily Herald. I think it is www.dailyhearld.com. I was a paper boy for them about 30 years ago. I had the route that delivered to the home's on the beach in Gulfport..

Gordon N4LR  (ex KS5M ississippi)