[SECC] Storm Welfare Traffic Frequency

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 31 10:37:45 EDT 2005

Some of you may find the following information from W5KDJ that was
posted on the QCWA reflector helpful.  I had a request last night
yesterday from the daughter living here of K1DW to help get info from
her father and I didn't know where to try for health and welfare traffic
into the storm area.  I did receive on our Ga State Net last night a
Welfare message and delivered it by phone to a very grateful family.

73, John, K4BAI.

Subject: Health and welfare - 14265khz

 > For QTC in and out of the storm area:  www.satern.org  Salvation Army
Team Emergency Radio Network.