[SECC] CW SS

k4sb@bellsouth.net k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 2 00:14:19 EST 2005

Fellows, I just got my CW log bounced back to me. Somehow, the computer
changed its time, and I didn't notice it, and although I quit about 1930
local on Sunday evening, the log shows Qs well into Monday.

Will anyone who worked me on Sunday ONLY send me the time they logged
me? Unless I can figure out the error and compensate for it in the log,
the log is junk.

At this time, the only thing I can guess at is RF changed the time,
which I don't pay much attention to in Writelog, since the OMNI6 has a
big clock display which hasn't needed to be reset in years.

73
Ed