[SECC] CVS Noise Canceling Earphones

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Fri Dec 2 13:05:13 EST 2005

Just bought one at lunch... Came up as 9.95 on the computer... I was a bit confused and staring at the atm maching when she pointed out where to slide my card (i use it a million times a month)... So I told her I was hesitating because I thought it was 14.95. She eventually convinced me 9.95 was ok... The only price on them was 14.95.. Maybe they are on sale. Compter error ??..

Gordon N4LR