[SECC] CVS Noise Canceling Earphones

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 2 15:56:25 EST 2005

On the drive home this afternoon, I passed a CVS and remembering your
e-mail, I pulled in.  They had one pair left, so I plopped down my $15.

When I got home and started using them, I wasn't sure that they were
really doing anything in terms of cancelling noise.

But then . . . .

I disconnected them from the radio and was in the process of cutting
them on and off to determine if noise was being cancelled when I heard
an airplane passing overhead.  When I cut the headphones on, the sound
of the airplane completely disappeared.  I cut them off and the plane
noise was back!  Amazing.

I think I'll keep them.

Thanks for the tip.

Kent, AE4Y