[SECC] CVS headphones

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 15:40:15 EST 2005

I just bought two pairs at my local CVS/pharmacy store. Currently $9.99.

They were not in the case with other headphones/personal stereos, etc
- on a different shelf, and I almost missed them completely. Brand is
T.D.E systems, says "noise cancelling stereo headphones" on the
package. Blue package. Made in China (but you knew that, didn't
you?). An "ATICO International" brand.

I can't find anything about them on the internet. I was hoping for
specs, but nothing there.

I bought them so I can listen to radio while cutting grass. Not sure
how effective they are for this, but we will see. They definitely
work - specs say >15dB NR @ 300 Hz. I believe it.

Jerry W4UK