[SECC] Announcement, Spartan Sprint, Monday Night Local Date

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 29 11:17:26 EST 2005

Spartan Sprint Contest Monday -

The January Spartan Sprint will be held on Monday, January 2, 2006 (which
is our standard date--the first Monday of the month).  It's two hours of fun
as you contact other QRP CW stations on 80, 40, 20, 15, and/or 10 meters.
The contest starts at 9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, and 6 pm PST.  That's
0200-0400 UTC.

The Spartan Sprint exchange is RST - State - Power (e.g. 559 ME 5W).
Contest details and rules are at
http://www.arsqrp.com/ars/pages/spartan_sprints/ss_rules_new.html

We will continue our special recognition for those who operate outdoors.  If
you operate outdoors, please note it in your Soapbox comments after the
contest.  Also, in your Soapbox comments after the contest, start by
listing your radio and antenna.  We think everyone would be interested
in this information.

If it's portable and outdoors, it's Adventure Radio!

NOTE - The deadline for logs is noon on Wednesday, Pacific Time.

After the contest report your summary and score at the autolog at
http://www.ARSqrp.com/ars/ss_log.html

Good luck on Monday!

73 de NA8M
John