[SECC] W4OC CQ 160 CW

W4OC at aol.com W4OC at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 10:14:39 EST 2005

 2005 CQ 160 METER CONTEST

Call used:  W4OC                                            Location: SC

Category: Single Op All  Band         Mode:  CW                Power:  Low

Exchanged Information: W4OC RST SC

Hours of Operation:  7:35

band       QSOs     points

160         498        1160

TOTAL      498        1160   X   63 multipliers  =   73,080

Club or Team Name: South East Contest  Club

Conditions during the last hour and after the contest to europe were very
good.

The band noise was as low as I have ever heard from this location - however
on Friday night I did have local line noise issues.

Thanks to all the SECC folks for getting on.

Don