[SECC] REsults California QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 24 16:18:02 EST 2005

Hi all:

See the message below for Calif QSO Party 2004 results.  Follow the
links to the March 05 issue of The Jug.  Note that SECC came in second
in the club competition outside California to the Ontario Contest Club,
edging out TCG, which was last year's winner.  Also note that N4PN had
one of the top scores outside California and was the first outside
California to work all 58 Calif counties in about 5 1/2 hours.  N4PN and
K4BAI will have a bottle of wine coming in the mail.  My wife and I
enjoyed last year's bottle of wine.  Let's do even better in 2005!

73,

John, K4BAI.

The results and the excellent writeup of the 2004 California QSO Party (CQP)
are available now as part of the NCCC March jug.

www.nccc.cc

Select Newsletter and select March 05.

AD6E, Al did another excellent job running this year's contest, managing the
log checking, and the final write up.

(You'll have to read the JUG to find out who won).

The CQP web site will be filled in shortly.

Thanks to all for the participation and hope to hear you in
2005 CQP - Oct 1-2.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce at arrl.net