FW: [SECC] Station Improvements

Hoeft, Roger V roger.hoeft at intergraph.com
Wed Jan 5 17:08:03 EST 2005

John,

Regarding the 80M inverted V,  what I have done is cut the dipole for the
phone portion, then cut "stinger" lengths of wire to add for the CW portion.
The stingers have an aligator clip at one end to attach to the ends of the V
with a couple wraps of tape for good measure.  Works FB for me.

73,

	Roger ...
	KA9EKJ