[SECC] SECC NAQP Teams- last min additions

Matt Lee, K4AQ Matt at HiWAAY.net
Sat Jan 8 13:38:28 EST 2005

Jeff,

Too late now but the following was posted but not sent directly to you.
(I was at the NoGaQRP Club meeting this morning and did not read your
msg in time to follow-up. No biggie.)

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA
<K4AQ at arrl.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: sesprint-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:sesprint-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of D.Cy Gacuzana
Sent: Thursday, 06 January, 2005 19:44
To: Southeast Sprint Coalition
Subject: Re: [SESprint] SECC NAQP de w3dcg

Dear Jeff

I will be very busy this wkend, but I usually end up
operating this my favorite contest.
My TS850 is broken, so I'd be using a Pegasus, ha ha.
Jocking a mouse a lot, but I will likely participate
for maybe 2-4 hours depending.
So if you must fill a spot to make up a last team,
you can put me down for PT,
but I'm definitely a casual contester at this stage of
life!  Using a paddle, and a non interfaced Pegasus,
egad!  If spots are all filled, I'll breathe a sigh of
relief.

W3DCG, Darin.