[SECC] Poor Operating? nawwwwww

Schulz Jonathan jonathan.schulz at siemens.com
Thu Jan 13 18:49:15 EST 2005

ya EVERY time there is a CW contest those RTTY guys just love to go picking
fights with the CW guys...

as discussed previously 7.040-7.050 is a PRIME DX RTTY frequencies due to
their frequency allocation available for RTTY, quite naturally some
spillover will go below 7.040

RTTY Roundup is the "Sweepstakes contest" for RTTY guys (with the bonus of
working DX tossed in)- unfortunately it conflicted with NAQP this year,

life isn't fair sometimes...

jeeez

73
Jon