[SECC] Poor Operating? nawwwwww

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 14 14:35:26 EST 2005

Plus someone like K4BAI had only 15kc to play with on 40 because he couldn't work the guys who
normally would not be in the extra band due to the RTTY QRM due to his license restrictions.  You couldn't even use the suggested 40 meter frequency for NAQP -  7040 - because it was covered up with RTTY signals....