[SECC] RTTY fastest growing

Daniel L. Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 15 15:35:44 EST 2005

Don't need a quad to do well on CW.  Just need a few hundred cycles to do it
in.  As for painting a whole group with the same brush.  True.  I'll make it
50 percent are lids.  That better?

Oh and BTW I also run digital modes and enjoy them.

Lets be straight up with this deal,  contesters are a extremely competitive
lot.  Which is a good thing,  for the most part...BUT they sometimes lose
site of the fact that others are on at the same time and tend to shall we
say....overpower the opposition?  Which is probably what goes on with the CW
vs RTTY stuff.  BUT that does NOT excuse the RTTY crowd from stomping all
over a CW signal....because they can.  And it happens way to many times to
be accidental.

Dan/W4NTI