[SECC] Poor Operating?

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 15 21:56:35 EST 2005

I haven't seen any evidence that the SECC is becoming elitist, nor have
I read any comments which suggest a bias in favor of big gun contesters
as opposed to those of us who participate with more modest stations.

I'd suggest that the responses that your recent posts have generated are
due to the overzealous nature of your accusations that RTTY contesters
consciously engage in intentional interference and your apparent belief
that you (for reasons not readily apparent) are therefore justified in
using that same poor operating practice in retribution against them.

That's difficult logic to follow.

Kent, AE4Y