[SECC] Adios

archie mckay arcub at alltel.net
Wed Jan 19 17:16:53 EST 2005

I will leave tomorrow for Las Vegas and remain there for about six months. I
will have a new e-mail address etc. I am taking along a bare bones radio
setup. If anyone has any needs out that way let me know. Any ham trips for
counties etc would have to be sandwiched in between work sessions. My
daughter, who teaches music at U.N.L.V. and I are to co-author a book on
musicians who play on the Strip.

My logging program computer will remain here so any contesting will be hit
or miss and logged on paper. However, I will look and listen for you guys in
each contest in an effort to make sure you get Nevada.

Note to John, K4BAI: NV does not have enough traffic to sustain a NTS CW
net. However, after I asked  the Section Manager about it two guys from RN6
have contacted me about joining their sessions. If possible I will check in
now and then to the late session of GSN. Look forward to working you and the
other SECC guys in the contests.

73, Archie, K4GA