[SECC] QRP Sprint on 80M tonight

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 21 09:56:36 EST 2005

 It amazes me they have contests with rules like this. Maybe I should start the KU8E QSO Party - You can only work KU8E and you get 5 points when you work me mobile and 2 points if you work me at home. It you work me on CW add 10 more points and 1 if on SSB. The multipler is the the state/or country you work me in that I happen to be in at the time ??? Althought the NQ4I QSO party might net you more points since Rick travels just about everywhere !!!  Geez I could just have this contest run all year....

                          73, Jeff