[SECC] BARTG RTTY Sprint

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Sun Jan 23 18:05:13 EST 2005

BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K9MUG, WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  146  146
   40:  149  149
   20:  153  153
   15:   91   91
   10:    5    5
-----------------
Total:  544  544  Mults = 46  Total Score = 150,144

As others have noted, conditions were not optimum. Don't know why we bothered to
stay up for the last 6 or 7 hours.   I haven't had a RTTY station up and running
for about 20 years and had never entered a RTTY contest before.  It was a lot of
fun and there will be many more entries from this station.

Tnx to Bob, W4BW for helping me setup for this one and special thanks to
Darrell, K9MUG for peaking my interest in RTTY again and being such a good M/S
partner.

Multiplier Summary

Countries
8P     EA     EA8    FM     FO     HA     HR     I      JA     K
KH1    KH6    KP4    LU     LZ     OH     PY     S5     UR     V3
VE     XE     YS     YV     Z3     ZC4    ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE1  VE2  VE3  VE4  VE6  VE7  VE9
JA1

See you in WPX.

73'......Fred WW4LL