[SECC] CQ 160 this weekend

Dan w4nti at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 26 19:37:26 EST 2005

I took advantage of the great weather today.  Grabbed my trusty ole sling shot, some fishing weights and the cat gut.  Over the tallest tree I could find.  Got that ole trust Inverted L way up thar now.  But its more of a folded vertical now.

Anyone ever play with a half wave bent over a tall tree,  then back down at an angle and just tied off?   Any thoughts?

Dan/W4NTI