[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Weekend's Contests

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 27 11:13:30 EST 2005

BARTY RTTY Sprint

WX4TM   648  54  186,624  21 hrs.  SOHP Expert
WW4LL   544  46  150,144  24       M/S HP  Ops:  K9MUG, WW4LL.
KE4KWE  480  40  115,200  16       SOLP    6 continents
AE4Y    160  29   23,200  ~5       SOLP    5 continents
W4BCG   191  27   15,471   -       SOLP    TN ham portable in AL
K4AQ    137  22    6,028  11.2     SOQRP   2 continents

I was a day later than usual getting these out due to a court trip to
Thomasville earlier in the week.  Hope everyone has a nice week.  There
are a lot of contests to play in this weekend, and we will be
contributing club aggregate scores to SECC for the CQ 160 CW contest.
Those who prefer may contribute their scores to SEDXC, but my impression
is that there is no emphasis on club aggregate scores in SEDXC at present.

73,

John, K4BAI.