[SECC] Bill Windle QSO Party - June 11, 2005

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 1 21:06:12 EDT 2005

You know something guys.....this Fine Operator Club  (FOP) has always struck
me as an elitist group. Not really my idea of what Ham Radio "should be".
They have this maximum member thing,  and then they need...what is it 3 or
so members to recommend another member?  Sorry...I just don't think it
belongs in Ham Radio.

Just my opinion....enjoy the contest,  I wont be there.

Dan/W4NTI