[SECC] Bill Windle QSO Party - June 11, 2005

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Thu Jun 2 14:23:39 EDT 2005

Ask and you sha'll receive...

http://web.aurora.edu/~bdillon/cfo/cfo.html

-----Original Message-----
From: secc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:secc-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Dan/W4NTI
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:49 PM
To: Lee Hiers; secc at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SECC] Bill Windle QSO Party - June 11, 2005

I don't know what I think of the A1 operator club actually.  Don't know much
about them.

I guess I got a sour taste in my mouth for the FOC when I was in Europe
operating.  Had some world class snobs running off at the mouth from the
Mother country.  Oh well,  water under the bridge.

Yes,  from what I understand the CFO organized as a protest against the FOC
plus trying to get folks together,  etc.  I am number 101 in the CFO.  That
says something I reckon.

BTW where is the CFO these days?  Any idea where and when they meet?

Dan/W4NTI