[SECC] SECC Member Listing

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 12 15:57:21 EDT 2005

Bill, AA4LR, recently forwarded me an up-to-date SECC membership roster.
  I've finally managed to get an updated version of it put on the
website.  It can be viewed by clicking on the "Current Member Listing"
link on the right hand side of any page on the web site.

While I'm thinking about it, if anyone has any new photographs of recent
contest activity (or other shots, i.e. station shots, antennas, etc)
that you'd like to have added to the SECC Photo album, just send them to
me in digital format (.jpg, .bmp)  Be sure to give me some information
regarding the photographs so I can put the appropriate information in
the caption.

73,

Kent, AE4Y