[SECC] Announcement, NAQCC QRP Sprint, Tuesday Night

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 13 11:02:35 EDT 2005

See the announcement below.  I won the NAQCC Sprint in May and have
already received a certificate.  The month before, I got a certificate
for highest score from someone who hasn't won a NAQCC sprint before.
This can be a lot of fun.  If you are interested in score, then use your
hand key.  If you just want fun, use your logging program or keyer.

73, John, K4BAI.

Please don't forget the NAQCC 40/80 Meter Sprint this coming Tuesday night!

http://www.arm-tek.net/~yoel/sprint_0506.html        for details!

72/3 de Larry W2LJ
NAQCC #35