[SECC] Fwd: CQ160 SSB AA4LR Single Op LP

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 2 13:47:48 EST 2005

I totally agree Bill....some stations are just deaf.  I attribute it to
their using directional receive systems.  Or maybe they forgot to take the
remote receive antenna out of the on after they disconnected the antenna.

I just call them a max of three times,  then I go away.  Ain't worth the
agrivation.

Dan/W4NTI]