[SECC] half square antenna

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 3 10:46:25 EST 2005

Chris,

I used to have one up for 40 meters.  If you feed it at the bottom of one of the legs you will need a tuner
or matching device to tune it. Some people feed it up in one of the corners because it will be close to 50 ohms there. The antenna will be bi-directional broadside to the wire and will have a null off the ends. See http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/page38.html for some tips.   Good Luck...

Jeff  KU8E