[SECC] LAST MINUTE REMINDER: Pesky Texan Armadillo Chase, QRP contest tonight, 2100-2300 ET

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 9 10:20:54 EST 2005

Matt's reminder is very timely.  This can be a fun activity.  This is
tonight local time, 9 to 11 PM.

Last time I tried this activity, K5OT, Larry was living in the Atlanta
area, and he and I were the only two to work all the Armadillos.

I hope skip remains short tonight on 40.  Often, the skip gets too long
for parts of Texas well before 11 PM. In fact, I observed that in the
Spartan Sprint Monday night.  Anyway, it can be fun for the chasers as
well as for the Armadillos.

Give it a try.

73,

John, K4BAI.